On the third Monday of the month a group of enthusiastic knitters meet in the Resource Room at the Duxbury Free Library. From 6:00 - 8:00 you can find knitters of various skill levels with yarn between their fingers. We would love you to join us. If you can't, follow us here!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Books, yarn and friends.
Three of my favorite things.

Speaking of friends, I'm always looking to make new ones. I would love to meet you at our next Monday night group. It's a great group with a variety of knitting skills. Come and learn with us, or just come and knit with us!
Can't make it? Let's still be friends. I am PlymouthKaren on Ravelry. Find me and send me a friend request. I'd love to see what you are knitting. Be sure to also join the Duxbury Free Library group on Ravelry.

Oh wait. There's also shoes.
Books, yarn, friends and shoes.

Until the next time, keep your nose in a book or your fingers in fiber.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I joined the Ravelry group and even made sure to share the project I was working on at the last Knit Night. Does that mean we're friends now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen (Library Girl)August 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM

    Of course!! (but we were really already friends!)

    ReplyDelete