On the third Monday of the month a group of enthusiastic knitters meet in the Resource Room at the Duxbury Free Library. From 6:00 - 8:00 you can find knitters of various skill levels with yarn between their fingers. We would love you to join us. If you can't, follow us here!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Meanwhile 4 months later . . .

Holy Moly! I'm not sure where the time goes. I think perhaps sometimes it really does just fly away. It hit me a couple of days ago that it was May 1st. 

Four months into the 'New Year'. You know, the 'New Year' that I was going to post on Ravelry more. The 'New Year' that I was going to use up my stash yarn. The 'New year' I was going to blog more.

Maybe I can merge my knitting resolutions in with my spring cleaning. Instead of trying to use up some stash yarn . . . maybe I can just clean it out and give it to a new home! Maybe if I write Ravelry on my 'to-do' list it will actually get updated. Maybe it's never too late.

Until next time, keep your nose in a book or your fingers in fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment