On the third Monday of the month a group of enthusiastic knitters meet in the Resource Room at the Duxbury Free Library. From 6:00 - 8:00 you can find knitters of various skill levels with yarn between their fingers. We would love you to join us. If you can't, follow us here!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Substitution Found!

I did my shopping and I decided on Cascade 220 Sport. It's 100 % Peruvian Highland Wool. Doesn't that sound warm?? 


Since it's a 50g skein with 164 yards . . . and I had figured out I needed 3075 yards . . . well needless to say I got out my calculator and divided 3075 by 164 and came up with 18.75 . . . and promptly ordered 19 skeins. 


In Walnut Heather.

Isn't it gorgeous? 

Off I go to sit by my mailbox and wait for it to arrive.





Maybe I can work up another pair of mittens while I wait.

Until next time, keep your nose in a book or your fingers in fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment