On the third Monday of the month a group of enthusiastic knitters meet in the Resource Room at the Duxbury Free Library. From 6:00 - 8:00 you can find knitters of various skill levels with yarn between their fingers. We would love you to join us. If you can't, follow us here!

Friday, October 4, 2013

CD Designs Trunk Show

I'm still working away on my sock . . . but I'll have to admit the K2P2 ribbing is getting a little on the boring side. I'm glad we're doing them together - it will make me stick to it! But on the other hand, I don't have any other projects started. I have finished the scarf and also the Lingering Doubts shawl I was working on. They both need to be blocked and since I don't have any lace blocking wires, so I plan on visiting The Wool Basket today.

Good thing I took this
 picture, I realized my
 crochet hook is missing.
Where did I leave it?!
I purposely waited until today since The Wool Basket is having a trunk show tonight of knitting bags from CD Designs. I already have one of her bags . . . and I love it. There are pockets inside that give me a space for everything I need to grab quick. It's made of a durable fabric so it stands up but yet it's flexible too (mine has gone cross-country, to the library and  
                              everywhere in between).


Here's another bag by CD Designs . . .
 

You should go to The Wool Basket and check them out tonight. It's located at -

19 Depot Street,
Duxbury, MA 02332.
 (781-934-2700).

The trunk show is at 7:00 PM. Go ahead and pick up a gift for one of your knitter friends. Better yet, treat yourself . . . you're worth it.
(You can always pick up some yarn to put in there too!)

Tell them The Library Girl sent you.






Until next time, keep your nose in a book or your fingers in fiber.


No comments:

Post a Comment