On the third Monday of the month a group of enthusiastic knitters meet in the Resource Room at the Duxbury Free Library. From 6:00 - 8:00 you can find knitters of various skill levels with yarn between their fingers. We would love you to join us. If you can't, follow us here!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

From the Library's Shelves

Did I get you interested in yarn bombing? Are you thinking of all the places you could leave a little 'piece of art'? Go ahead, find some acrylic yarn and create a little something to make someone smile. 

 
If you need some ideas, check out this book from our collection. I'm sure you'll be inspired.

I'll be on the look-out. If I see your knitted creation, I'll add to it. Hmm . . . maybe we can start something big!


 click here to place a hold







Until next time , keep your nose in a book or your fingers in fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment