On the third Monday of the month a group of enthusiastic knitters meet in the Resource Room at the Duxbury Free Library. From 6:00 - 8:00 you can find knitters of various skill levels with yarn between their fingers. We would love you to join us. If you can't, follow us here!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Talk About Last Minute . . .

Starry Night Hat by Vibeke Langerud
 - a free pattern on Ravelry!
I've done it . . . I've done what I say every year I will not do!
I started a scarf and hat last week. At least I was somewhat smart enough to use bulky yarn - so the scarf is done. It's a simple infinity loop done in seed stitch.

Here's the hat . . . if I go home and hide upstairs in my bedroom, I can get the last 10 rows done  . . . then quickly wrap it before the recipient arrives at the house! (Can't I??)

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

Until next time, keep your nose in a book or your fingers in fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment